Senior Engineer (Front End Dev)
- Work closely with designers to produce UX solutions.
- Develop, test, and debug web applications for the Slickdeals website – both desktop and mobile experiences.
- Integrate new solutions into our existing platforms.
- Optimize and maintain existing interfaces / quickly fix UX issues as they arise.
- Prepare test plans for features that you develop and work closely with other stakeholders throughout the Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Testing process.
- Participate in code review and follow coding standards.
- Gradually improve SCSS structure to promote code re-use and consistency across our frontend library.
- Work closely with all teams and management to improve the process.
- Graphic design skills are not required for this position – it is a coding job – but you need to know how to work within modern applications like Photoshop, Sketch.
- Capable of taking a new mockup and completely building the entire layout in HTML / CSS with responsive breakpoints, and with only a couple rounds of revisions get to a pixel-perfect page ready to be integrated with the backend.
- Once familiar with our existing structure, able to build pages rapidly because of SCSS re-use.
- Experience building modern web applications, with and without dependence on pre-built frameworks.
- Passion for finding the briefest and elegant CSS solutions to complex responsive web layouts.
- Experience with web templating engines. We use Twig and vBulletin but what’s important is that you can learn whichever engine we use quickly.
- Has a proven record of building highly interactive layouts from scratch, which were maintained and updated with ease, and that perform well.
- Plus – have experience building lightweight layouts for mobile devices and touch interfaces.
- Plus – understand CRP, and have some experience customizing a page to fit the desired user experience.
- Plus – possess advanced knowledge of SCSS.
- Plus – experienced as a PHP / SQL developer
For consideration Contact Us