We are currently seeking a talented executive assistant/administrative assistant who will be supporting and directly reporting to one of our senior managers. This individual will interface with multiple divisions in the company and work with a dynamic leader within the organization.
Since the position is not assigned to a specific business unit of the company, this person must be prepared to wear multiple hats and to be comfortable with the diverse lines of business we operate in which include entertainment, investments, disruptive industries (CBD/Cannabis), and also ancillary professional services.
We believe in bringing the best out of our employees, so depending on your path and personal career goals, your actual duties and responsibilities may differ.
In addition to day to day operations support and responsibilities, you will learn about our various business lines interfacing with nearly every function within the organization including; sales, marketing, technology, and various departments/divisions.
Please note this position will require some travel between our offices and ventures located throughout Southern California, Los Angeles, and occasional travel to Las Vegas, and Phoenix, Arizona. You also may be required to travel for events and conferences based on business needs.
This person will help support the management of multiple business lines. There are no two days that will be alike, and this position requires someone who is open and adaptable to constant change. We are looking for someone who is able to think on their feet and is able to handle a diverse set of tasks related to operations and management of multiple ventures. The role requires quick thinking – and executing tasks in a fast-paced/chaotic environment.
- Technically savvy with interest in general business, digital business, and technology oriented industries.
- Understanding of sales and marketing principals, excellent communication skills
- Organizational savvy and ability to interact and partner with all levels of the organization; internally and externally
- Experience as an administrative assistant in a professional environment (1-3 years)
- Understanding of sales and marketing concepts
- Manages multiple priorities in fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Organizational savvy and ability to interact and partner with all levels of the organization
For consideration, click apply here