QA Automation Engineer
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer that can help us maintain a high level of quality in our products. The primary products that you would be working with are the desktop and mobile site and Android and iOS mobile apps. There are also several other products that we maintain related to the site such as internal tools for development and back-end administrative systems.
If you are the type of person that not only enjoys testing but are constantly looking for ways to improve your own process and effectiveness then you will thrive in this environment. The ideal candidate is someone who already has years of Quality Assurance experience and is looking to be a key member of implementing Automation to Slickdeals. We are most interested in people that have a passion for the web industry, know how to diligently create meticulous testing scripts, and have excellent attention to detail.
- Write maintainable, scalable and high performance automation scripts in the relevant programming language
- Work with our product team to fully understand requirements. You will join a team of engineers and participate in every stage of the development process from discovery to deployment. To do this you can’t mindlessly follow instructions, you need to understand what you’re looking for and ultimately what the product goals are.
- Work closely with our teams to develop comprehensive automated test suites providing maximum test coverage in the most efficient manner
- Be willing and available to coach and mentor other QA engineers that are less experienced in automation.
- QA Automation Engineer will be responsible for working closely with product, Development Engineers and other QA engineers to develop and execute automated testing.
- 3-5+ years’ experience in a QA role testing web or mobile app-based applications.
- 3-5 years’ experience in QA automated testing
- Effectiveness in communicating with both technology and business teams.
- Ability to maintain an excellent working relationship with 3rd party firm and provide collaborative detailed plans with quality results.
- Demonstrable attention to detail.
- Collaborative attitude and a desire to work closely with others.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Manage testing activity to support multiple projects or bugs while meeting deadlines and ensuring quality.
- Ability to estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Understand how to read, write and execute test plans.
- Strong understanding of Web & Mobile UI testing technologies.
- Software engineering, design, and architecture skills.
For consideration Contact Us