Senior UX Designer – Los Angeles
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work with an established brand and its loyal community of users (11 million a month). The right candidate will have demonstrated experience working with web and mobile-based applications. You’ll be able to apply your passion for UX and collaborate with other UX/Product designers, the Engineering and Product team as well as leaders within the company to create innovative experiences across all sites and products.
- Demonstrates and articulates an excellent understanding of UX/UI principles on projects of high complexity.
- Consistently consider the holistic user experience across all platforms in their own and others’ work.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills as well as the ability to collaborate well with others.
- Effective at communicating complex ideas across varying levels of the business.
- 8 years of experience in UX/Product Design.
- An online portfolio of UX/Product focused work samples for web and mobile applications.
- Strong working knowledge of design and prototyping tools.
- You’re a great designer with a strong sense of clean design and are committed to creating an intuitive, elegant, and simple user experience.
- You listen carefully to the needs of users and take time to understand the business aspects of the products you design.
- We strive to focus on key principles as our work touches millions of users.
- You’re an advocate and demonstrate these principles in your work.
For consideration Contact Us