Vice President, Product Design – Las Vegas
As the VP of Product Design, you will help a community of shoppers find the best products, at the best merchants, at the lowest prices every time they shop. You will lead the design system that guides our brand, visual, and product identity. You will lead product designers across the spectrum of research, prototyping, interface design, user testing, and iterative product releases. You will multiply the talents of individual team members through thoughtful critiques and regular design reviews. The ideal candidate for this position is adept at high-level, systems thinking, both in terms of products and people. You obsess over the details that make a product from good to exceptional. If you care deeply about design leadership and developing talent then Slickdeals has an amazing opportunity for you.
- Create a roadmap for the future of the brand and visual language.
- Focus relentlessly on solving problems for our shoppers and merchants.
- Spearhead new creative and strategic thinking.
- Draw from a broad methodological toolkit.
- Lead strategic projects that impact multiple product teams and focus the efforts of the product design team on what matters most based on larger business objectives.
- Establish a philosophy and mindset for how the product design team approaches its work.
- Mentor and raise the performance of the product design team.
- Foster an environment of feedback and continual improvement through design reviews and thoughtful critique.
- Set the tone and shape the culture of the product design team while evangelizing design across the organization.
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative data to support design decisions.
- You love framing and solving hard problems, you’re a thought leader in your field.
- Adamant about ensuring design quality while fulfilling business objectives and goals.
- Extensive portfolio of excellent design work, showcasing your proven track record of shipping successful, polished products.
- A strong point of view on how to build a great product design team.
- Proven experience managing a high-functioning product design team.
- Familiarity with multivariate testing and analysis.
- Highly self-directed and self-motivated.
- Demonstrated improvement on KPIs via product releases.
- * PLUS Experience building and leading a product design team and establishing a design system.
- * PLUS Experience designing e-commerce and community products are strongly desired.
- * PLUS Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong technical abilities.
- * PLUS Understanding of project management methodologies; Agile, Lean, Scrum.
- * PLUS Experience using project delivery software and ticketing systems such as JIRA.
- * PLUS Experience using insights, reporting, and analytics tools like Google Analytics, Amplitude, Tableau, and Hotjar
For consideration Contact Us