We are seeking a driven and motivated Account Executive. This individual reports directly to management and is part of the executive search team and business unit. For the right individual, we will assist you in developing the skills for a professional career within the organization. This position will interface with multiple business lines, internal development, and strategic partnerships clients and may be assigned to different business units as needed.
You will benefit from a well-established brand with 20 years of tenure in our industry.
You will be paired with a senior manager to ensure success. Working as a team, you will work on maximizing current opportunities while prospecting for new and future business. You will serve as the initial form of contact with potential clients and develop relationships with top industry executives and managers. You will be conducting targeted sales campaigns to specific industry targets and verticals we work within. Your time will be focused on the fulfillment/delivery of current contracts and creating new opportunities. You will learn our business, overall objectives, and how to execute and manage the defined business plan in preparation for becoming a full-time associate.
If you are a driven individual passionate about building relationships and providing exceptional customer service, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Sell, prospect, and close new business on a daily basis. Strategically identify opportunities with new clients and provide a high level of account management and service to existing clients. You will work within a company division selling specific services and offerings. Your day will be prospecting via phone, face-to-face, and also attending events, networking opportunities, and conferences. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in developing and maintaining relationships with clients, identifying opportunities for business growth, and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients by understanding their needs and providing exceptional customer service
- Identify opportunities for business growth by seeking out new clients and expanding services to existing clients
- Collaborate with recruiters to identify suitable candidates for open positions
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish, including sourcing candidates, screening resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting reference checks
- Negotiate terms of agreements and contracts with clients
- Provide regular updates and reports to clients on the status of their staffing requests
- Ensure compliance with legal and ethical standards in recruitment practices
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and developments in order to provide clients with informed advice and guidance
- Experience in sales and/or consultative selling experience
- Internet-savvy – knowledge of internet research and resources
- Professional written and verbal skills, persuasive nature
- Experience with internet search and using the internet as a research tool
- Desire to achieve and willingness to accept any challenge
- 2+ years of experience in account management, sales, or customer service
- Knowledge of recruitment processes and techniques
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
Key attributes we are seeking
- Highly organized team player who strives for achievement
- Fearless phone skills and persuasive presence
- Out of the box”, creative thinker – adaptable to new situations
- Consultative value-based sales experience, soft seller who can deliver
- Background engaging with all levels of staff from administration to executives.
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to handle objectives effectively
- Highly articulate, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing situations and environments
- Four Year College Degree or equivalent plus
- Bilingual in two or more languages plus
What We offer
- Competitive Compensation, Base + Salary and an unlimited earning potential
- On-going training with weekly and daily on the job training
- Opportunity to work for a company that values the impact our services make to clients
- Career development and growth, leadership opportunities
- Business casual, fun office environment and team building events
- The opportunity to work with a diversity of businesses (internal and external) no two days are alike!
- Future telecommuting opportunities and ability to work remotely part-time.
We offer a dynamic working environment and culture that harbors professional career development and advancement for all employees. We are proud to be an AA/EOE employer. For consideration, click here to contact us.