We are seeking a driven and motivated Junior Associate (Account Executive). This individual reports directly into management and is part of the division team of the business unit. For the right individual, we will assist you in developing the skills for a professional career within the organization. This is an entry-level position within the organization This individual reports directly into management and is part of the services team and business unit. This position will interface with multiple business lines; internal development, strategic partnerships, consulting clients and may be assigned to different business units as needed.
You will be paired with a senior manager to ensure success. Working as a team you will work on maximizing current opportunities while prospecting for new and future business. You will serve as the initial form of contact with potential clients and developing relationships with top industry executives and managers. You will be conducting targeted sales campaigns to specific industry targets and verticals which we work within. Your time will be focused on the fulfillment/delivery of current contracts and creating new opportunities. You will learn our business, overall objectives, and how to execute and manage the defined business plan in preparation for becoming a full-time associate.
Sell, prospect, and close new business on a daily basis. Strategically identify opportunities with new clients and provide a high level of account management and service to existing clients. You will work within a company division selling specific services and offerings. Your day will be prospecting via phone, face-to-face, and also attending events, networking opportunities, and conferences.
- Identify and solicit new business on a daily basis (leads also provided)
- Develop a sphere of influence within assigned vertical (Finance, Technology, M&A, etc.)
- Proactively approach targeted opportunities, identify opportunities, and move on them.
- Network, recruit and develop relationships with local businesses through networking
- Deliver compelling, accurate, unique selling points
- Build relationships and engage in proactive interactions with industry leaders
- Intelligence gathering campaigns and competitive analysis as assigned
- Research potential clients and partners, qualify data and identify market interest
- Work with senior associates or managing associate on developing goals
- Experience in sales and/or consultative selling experience
- Internet-savvy – knowledge of internet research and resources
- Professional written and verbal skills, persuasive nature
- Experience with internet search and using the internet as a research tool
- Desire to achieve and willingness to accept any challenge
Key attributes we are seeking
- Highly organized team player who strives for achievement
- Fearless phone skills and persuasive presence
- Out of the box”, creative thinker – adaptable to new situations
- Consultative value-based sales experience, soft seller who can deliver
- Background engaging with all levels of staff from administration to executives.
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to handle objectives effectively
- Highly articulate, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing situations and environments
- Four Year College Degree or equivalent plus
- Bilingual in two or more languages plus
What We offer
- Competitive Compensation, Base + Salary and an unlimited earning potential
- On-going training with weekly and daily on the job training
- Opportunity to work for a company that values the impact our services make to clients
- Career development and growth, leadership opportunities
- Business casual, fun office environment and team building events
- The opportunity to work with a diversity of businesses (internal and external) no two days are alike!
- Future telecommuting opportunities and ability to work remotely part-time.
We offer a dynamic working environment and culture that harbors professional career development and advancement for all employees. We are proud to be an AA/EOE employer. For consideration, click here to contact us.