We are seeking an aggressive, driven account executive to join our growing organization. This is a new role within the company and based on your skillet and goals, may be lcoated in two or more divisions. This individual reports directly into management and is part of the services team and business unit. This position will interface with multiple business lines; internal development, strategic partnerships, consulting clients, and key accounts in our search division.
Sell, prospect, and close new business on a daily basis. Strategically identify opportunities with new clients and provide a high level of account management and service to existing clients. You will work within a company division selling specific services and offerings. You will maintain contacts, emails, notes in our new company CRM. Your day will be prospecting via phone, face-to-face, and also attending events, networking opportunities, and conferences.
- Prospect and call upon potential new clients
- Outbound calls to potential clients
- Schedule appointments and meetings with the client team
- Provide ongoing service and updates to existing accounts, cultivating relationships and opportunities
- Participate in operations and service items to fulfill client needs
Our portfolio is diverse and we are looking for someone to support our growth in one, perhaps more of the following sectors; technology, finance, entertainment, or healthcare.
- 3+ years sales and/or consultative selling experience interfacing with clients
- Possess relationships building qualities
- Be highly motivated and entrepreneurial; have great consultative sales and negotiating skills
- Experience and success in executing targeted campaigns
- Hunter mentality – fearless phone skills and persuasive presence Ability to quickly identify, screen and recommend viable opportunities
- Background engaging and working with sales, management, and “C” level candidates
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to handle objectives effectively Self-motivated; track record of exceeding goals and high-performance standards
- Ability to utilize multiple sourcing tools in particular; data mining, direct networking, social media
- Highly articulate, excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to quickly adapt to changing situations and environments
- Four Year College Degree or equivalent business experience Bilingual in two or more languages (plus)
What We offer
- Competitive Compensation, Base + Salary and an unlimited earning potential
- On-going training with weekly and daily on the job training
- Opportunity to work for a company that values the impact our services make to clients
- Career development and growth, leadership opportunities
- Business casual, fun office environment and team building events
- The opportunity to work with a diversity of businesses (internal and external) no two days are alike!
- Future telecommuting opportunities and ability to work remote part-time.
We offer a dynamic working environment and culture that harbors professional career development and advancement for all employees. We are proud to be an AA/EOE employer. For consideration, click here to contact us.